F1 Tech 1000
Build muscle memory and minimize negative transfer with our integrated G1000 training solution for Microsoft® Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D™.
One of the best features of our G1000 Student Simulator software is that it's so flexible. You can run it with FSX or Prepar3D in many different configurations: on a single PC with a single monitor, on a single PC with a few monitors, or on networked PCs with many monitors for a compelling "in the cockpit" feel.
That said, we realize you don't operate the G1000 in your airplane with a mouse. Which is why many of our customers have been asking for realistic display units to use with our G1000 Student Simulator software.
Introducing the F1 Tech 1000. It features our G1000 Student Simulator Pro software and a realistic G1000 PFD, MFD, and audio panel mounted in a vertical desktop stand. FSX or Prepar3D provides the flight simulation, the G1000 Student Simulator Pro software provides the avionics simulation, and the buttons and knobs on the display units provide the tactile feedback you expect.
The Perfect Fusion of Hardware and Software
The F1 Tech 1000 hardware features:
- An almost 1:1 scale replica of the real G1000 graphical display units and audio panel, with fully functional buttons and knobs.
- Adjustable backlighting on each button that adds to the immersion, especially during night flying.
- VGA LCD displays for the PFD and MFD that can easily be configured within Windows.
- Simple USB connectors to connect the PFD, MFD, and audio panel to a PC.
The included software features:
- Obstacles and terrain warnings
- Vertical Navigation (VNAV)
- Departure and arrival procedures
- Glidepath mode (GP) for LPV WAAS approaches
- Missed approach procedures, including Course to Altitude (CA) legs.
- Component and LRU failures (when purchased with VISPRO, our flight instructor station software)
Learn More About the Software in the F1 Tech 1000
The F1 Tech 1000 includes our G1000 Student Simulator Pro software. We think you’ll find it to be the most realistic, effective, and flexible G1000 simulation solution available. See for yourself.
Want to maintain proficiency flying with conventional gauges on the same device? GA1000 adds conventional analog gauges right into the PFD and MFD of your F1 Tech 1000.
A Training Tool You'll Love to Use
Whether you’re a pilot, a flight instructor, a flight school owner, or a home cockpit builder, the F1T 1000 will revolutionize the way you train and stay proficient on the G1000. It’s the most realistic and flexible G1000 training solution on the market.
Order yours today:
F1 Tech 1000
Features the G1000 Student Simulator Pro software and realistic G1000 graphical display units, mounted in a vertical desktop stand. Includes PFD, MFD, and audio panel units, all with realistic controls.
$4,995.00 Licensed for commercial use. For integration into commercial solutions for resale, please call us for pricing. Does not include Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D, or computer hardware.
* Please note: If units are not in stock, they may require a 2-3 week lead time from the time the order is placed until arrival with the customer.
Contact us for inventory status before ordering.
- Simulator: Microsoft FSX or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- Processor: Quad core or Better
- Video Card: 1 GB (nVidia Recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 400 MB
- System Memory: 4GB Minimum Recommended (for single computer use)
- Computer Setup: Please note that a two computer configuration with both computers linked via a local network is recommended for optimum performance, compared to a single computer configuration.
We welcome the opportunity to help you learn more about our products. If you have questions before purchasing the F1 Tech 1000, please contact us via our support ticket system.